At BGE, safety is our top priority. As part of our commitment to safety, we’re closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, contractors and employees. At this time, scheduled pickup appointments under the Residential Appliance Recycling Program will be canceled, and we’ll contact you to reschedule at a later date. In addition, we’re no longer scheduling new appointments. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back soon for updates.
Recycling Drop-Off Events
Drop off your old, working A/C unit or dehumidifier for recycling and receive a $25 reward. We’ll even unload it from your vehicle, making drop-off easy and convenient.
When: Saturday, November 16, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Columbia SportsPark, 5345 Beaverkill Rd, Columbia, MD 21014
- You must be a BGE residential electric customer to participate.
- Please bring your valid account number or a copy of a recent BGE electric bill with you to the event.
- Room A/C units and dehumidifiers must be in working condition.
- Limit four A/C units or dehumidifiers per customer after January 1, 2018.
- Your $25 reward will be mailed to you within four to six weeks.
Hope to see you there!