Drop off your old, working room A/C unit, dehumidifier or mini fridge for recycling and receive a $25 reward. We’ll even unload it from your vehicle, making drop-off easy, safe and convenient.
When: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2022, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Where: Bel Air High School, 100 Heighe St., Bel Air, MD 21014
Your time is important to us. Help us cut down on wait times for the event by completing the required turn-in form in advance and bringing it with you to the event. Please leave the ATO# blank for our team to fill out.
- You must be a BGE residential electric customer to participate.
- Please bring your valid account number or a copy of a recent BGE electric bill with you to the event.
- Room A/C units, dehumidifiers and mini fridge must be in working condition.
- Customers can recycle up to four small small appliances (room A/C units or dehumidifiers) per household from Jan. 1, 2021, through Dec. 31, 2023. New for this event, small appliances also include mini fridges. One mini fridge per customer is eligible for recycling.
- Your $25 reward(s) will be mailed to you within 4 to 6 weeks.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
At BGE, safety is our top priority. As part of our commitment to safety, we’re closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, contractors and employees. This appliance recycling event will have the following COVID-19 precautions in place:
- As feasible, event staff will maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet from customers.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available and used by staff throughout the event.
- Customers should remain in their cars during the event. Event staff will facilitate the drop-off of appliances, including by directing traffic and unloading cars.
We look forward to seeing you there!