Just like a tune-up for your car, a building tune-up evaluates your facility’s various systems and fine-tunes how they operate for optimal performance and energy efficiency. Typically, this service can reduce overall energy use from 5% to 20% with minimal financial investment.
A building tune-up can yield the following benefits:
- Return equipment to its proper operational state.
- Extend the service life of equipment.
- Reduce maintenance and repair costs.
- Improve outside air control and indoor air quality.
- Improve occupant comfort and reduce complaints.
- Optimize operation of chiller and other equipment.
- Adjust and correct operating schedules for equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive energy saving plan.
How We Can Help
Our Building Tune-up Program offers financial incentives to cover up to 75% of the service cost for identifying and implementing relatively low-cost operational and maintenance improvements, with a cap of $25,000 per project for small building tune-ups and $50,000 per project for large building tune-ups.
Choose from the following services: