If your business provides services related to lighting, commercial refrigeration, commercial kitchen equipment, building automation systems, process equipment or HVAC equipment and systems, commercial plug load equipment, variable frequency drives, compressed air or recycling, BGE offers you an opportunity to participate in the BGE Smart Energy Savers Program® and become a participating Service Provider for Energy Solutions for Business.
The benefits of being a BGE Service Provider include the following:
- Financial incentives for your business customers
- Increased market exposure through BGE’s website
- Workshops to provide Service Providers with necessary knowledge to represent the BGE Smart Energy Savers Program®
- Training sessions from the BGE technical team to provide program overviews and updates
- Access to Service Provider tools and resources including marketing materials for your customers and program information and banners to use on your company’s website
As a Service Provider, your business will be added to our online Service Provider Directory and you will be better positioned to help our mutual customers receive the maximum benefits available through BGE’s business energy efficiency programs.
Prior to submitting new Prescriptive or Custom applications, all Service Providers are required to submit a Service Provider application and wait for approval. If you have not yet submitted an application, please review the requirements to become a participating Service Provider before submitting the Service Provider application online.
To ensure submission of high quality applications and faster processing, all applications will now be evaluated for completeness, accuracy, and other criteria. Participation restrictions will be in place for routine poor quality submissions. Please review the Application Evaluation System Grading Criteria.
Stay up-to-date on program news and offerings, sign up for our email updates for business service providers.